Our 2015 RNPA Reunion took place over the weekend of 9/11 October.
Ray Whitehouse, our social secretary, came up with some excellent ideas for the weekend. We were a bit disappointed with the number of our friends who managed to make it to the weekend but, generally, from feedback we’ve received, it went well. We have sent out a survey to all of those who attended to get feedback on the various things we got up to. If you’ve received it via email we would be grateful if you could send the survey back to us as soon as possible.
We held our reunion in 2015 at the Historic Naval Dockyard in Chatham.
Briefly, this is a summary of the weekend events:
- We met up at our hotel on the Friday evening for a drink in the bar at 6.30pm.
- The evening’s entertainment then continued with a Barn Dance, and a buffet meal was served during the evening.
- On the Saturday we went on a visit the Historic Naval Dockyard and Pembroke Barracks.
- On Saturday evening we held our a Gala Dinner.
- On the Sunday we will held our usual AGM.
- Prior to the AGM our Webmaster is gave us a guided tour of the new website. He will welcome feedback and your ideas for the future development of our website.
- Once the AGM was closed some members made the trip back home. Some of us went on a visit to Leeds Castle. More on this historic venue here… Leeds Castle
To find out more about the Chatham Historic Dockyard, wikipedia has an excellent entry for it here: Historic Royal Naval Dockyard Chatham